Take a look on what we have in stock right now!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Model||Diver 300m Co-Axial Automatic Commander's Watch 007 James Bond|
|Power reserve||48 hours|
|Case||Solid stainless steel, transparent back cover|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Waterproof||30 ATM / 300 meter|
|Limited Edition (pieces)||7007|
Limited Edition of 7007 Pieces Worldwide! The Omega James Bond 007 Commander's watch features red, white & blue colors which are the colors of the Royal Navy.
The watch is provided with:
- A NATO strap in 5-stripe blue, red & grey.
- An addition brushed stainless steel bracelet fitted with a 007 branded push button deployant clasp.
- Also provided are the tools & instructions necessary to change the strap/bracelet.
- Special designed box.
- Brushed/Satin finished stainless steel case with polished finished beveled edges.
- Brushed finished stainless steel bracelet with polished finished narrow connecting links.
Blue ceramic fill with red 15 minute scale.
Satin finished steel numbers & indexes.
- White ceramic dial.
- Applied blued steel rimmed dot & index hour markers with luminescent fill.
- Faceted blued steel skeleton hands with luminescent filled tips.
- Varnished red second hand with “007” gun logo counterweight
- Fine printed minute track on dial edge.
- Date window with red numbers displayed at the 3 o'clock position
- Helium Escapement Valve located on the edge of the case at the 10 o'clock position
- Slightly domed sapphire crystal.
- Transparent case back:
Rotor with a 9mm bullet-like center & a decorative design.
Engraved with the 007 & Omega logos & 2507 (calibre).
- Omega caliber 2507, beats at 25,200 vph, contains 27 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 48 hours.
- The movement features Omega's Si 14 silicon balance spring, which contributes to the movements outstanding resistance to shock and to environmental disturbances and thus to the watch’s chronometric performance.
- The movement also features Omegas Co-Axial Escapement which contributes to greater precision, stability & durability. -
The Co-Axial escapement has less friction & reduces the necessity of lubrication thus reducing the time intervals required between servicing.