Take a look on what we have in stock right now!
The minimum purchase order quantity for the product is 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Power reserve||54 hours|
|Case||Titanium case/transparent back cover|
|Crystal||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal|
|Waterproof||3 ATM / 30 meter|
A bold design that reinterprets an icon of watchmaking tradition into a captivating high tech timepiece.
A Moderni Design Inspired by the Neo-Tourbillon
The Neo Bridges is faithful to the DNA of Girard-Perregaux: the movement is not only a technical part of the watch but also an integral part of the design which makes the Neo Bridges instantaneously recognizable.
- Titanium case with brushed case edges & polished finished lugs.
- Brushed skeletonized hands with luminous filled tips.
- Grey dial flange with applied index hour markers with luminous filled center & printed minute track.
- The watch is fitted with a micro-rotor visible on the dial side, rather than the traditional rotor mounted on the movement back.
- The micro-rotor is located to the top left of the movement, while the main-spring barrel is located to the right side for a symmetrical design.
- The balance wheel is secured in place by a black PVD coated bridge at 6 o'clock. The generous proportions of the balance wheel (10.15mm in diameter) makes it less subject to disturbances and thus more accurate.
- The hands are mounted on the upper black PVD coated bridge.
- Girard Perregaux Caliber GP08400, beats at 21,600 (3 Hz) vph, composed out of 208 parts, contains 29 Jewels & has an approximate power reserve of 54 hours.
- The movement finishing includes sandblasting, NAC treatment of the mainplate, and PVD coating on the curved bridges.